While I’m trying to get back into this (I think I’m out of it more because I’m in personal life limbo than anything else), I’m not going to be quite as discerning about what I post. Which is to say, today I’m posting an incomplete list of open-ended goals.
1. Bake my own bread regularly
2. Run at least once a week (preferably in addition to other exercise)
3. Take more pictures of every day life
4. Make a household chores schedule and find a way to split them up evenly
5. Take pictures of my knitting and update my ravelry site
6. Stop buying food I can cook just as well for cheaper
7. Be the kind of person who sends holiday letters. Or any letters.
8. Take advantage of what my new city has to offer (i.e. play outside a LOT)
9. Learn to repair minor household things, like leaky faucets